BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines texts relatives of MH370 passengers they assume none has survived

By Accidents

An emergency meeting was called with the relatives of passengers on flight MH370. According to mirror.co.uk, the Malaysia Airlines have texted the relatives of the passengers the following message:

"Malaysia Airlines deeply regrets that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived. As you will hear in the next hour from Malaysia's Prime Minister, we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the Southern Indian Ocean."

The meeting in Beijing was followed by a press conference of the Prime Minister Najob Razak. He has revealed that representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) have performed  further calculations on the received data and have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor. According to Inmarsat, the last position of the flight was west of Perth, in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Najob Razak aslo said:

"This is a remote location. Far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and the crew to inform them of this development. "

Video of the press conference:

This announcement came after HMAS Success, an Australian navy vessel, had been sent to retrieve two newly spotted objects. The ship was expected to be at the location of the two objects by tomorrow morning. According to the Malaysian government, the  mounting number of floating objects, that have been spotted, raises hopes for the wreckage to be found soon. 

Up till now, no "suspicious" object has been located by the internationals forces. 

Tony Abbott, the Australian Prime Minister, said in a statement to the Australian parliament:

"HMAS Success is on scene and is attempting to locate and recover these objects."

Tony Abbott informed Najib Razak, his  Malaysia counterpart, describing the objects as "orange rectangular object" and a "gray or green circular object." They were spotted on Monday afternoon about 2,500 km west of Perth. En route to the area were also three planes. 

Read the latest information about the location of the missing Flight MH370 Malaysia Airlines plane here.

Related articles:
"Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 missing plane Has Been Found" according viral Facebook posts 
Australia and China readjust their search efforts for the Malaysian Aircraft
VIDEO & PHOTOS: Search for Malaysian aircraft expands to Indian Ocean