Israel’s ZIM ranked 1st in schedule reliability on the Asia-US East Coast trade

By Curious

Shipping company ZIM was ranked 1st among top global carriers in schedule reliability on the Asia-US East Coast trade, the shipping company announced in a press release.

Israel’s ZIM ranked 1st in schedule reliability on the Asia-US East Coast trade

Image: ZIM

The results of the Haifa-based shipping company were published in SeaIntel’s Global Liner Performance Report for May 2015. Recent SeaIntel reports indicate a successive improvement of ZIM’s performance.

The ZIM’s Vice President Global Sales Nissim Yochai commented:

“I’m glad to say that our concentrated efforts, focusing on constant improvement of our products across the board, specifically on the strategic Asia-US East Coast trade, bear fruits. As part to of our initiatives, we launched the new Seven Star Express Service on this trade last May. We receive excellent feedback from customers enjoying the high level of our services on this trade, and will continue to improve for our customers.”

Zim Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. formerly ZIM Israel Navigation Company Ltd. and Zim American Israeli Shipping Inc., is the biggest cargo shipping company in Israel, also 10th largest in the world. The company's headquarters are in Haifa. The company has a North American headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia. It was established in 1945, and has developed into one of the largest, leading carriers in the global container shipping industry.

Israel Corporation own 32% of the Company and the rest 68% are owned by Financial Institutions and Ship owners.

ZIM operates in more than 120 countries all around the world.