Founded as a vessel tracking service provider in 2011, VesselFinder Ltd. is committed to providing the very highest standards of AIS-related services.
We are dedicated in providing real-time data on the positions and movements of over 100,000 vessels every day, utilising a large network of Terrestrial AIS receivers and Satellites all over the world. Increasing the range of offered services over the years, VesselFinder has evolved into an international digital brand and become the premier source of vessel tracking solutions and news covering the world maritime industry.
Composed with a team of maritime professionals, programmers, engineers, designers, strategists and writers, we work together as a global team sharing expertise, knowledge and passion. We add a great value to people in the marine industry and help customers find the needed solution through our vessel database, original ideas and bespoke integrated solutions across all platforms: digital, social and mobile.
Some key features that VesselFinder offers:
- Updated positions of over 100,000 vessels every day
- Port calls and Master data
- Detailed voyage history of every vessel
- My Fleet management for more efficient monitoring
- Gallery with over 500,000 ship and port photos
- Mobile applications for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Latest news in the world maritime industry
- Historical AIS Data services
- Real-time AIS API services
We are consumer-focused and therefore we continuously improve the performance, quality, look and image of our products and our organisational structures to match and exceed consumer expectations and to provide them with the highest value.
VesselFinder® is a registered trademark of VesselFinder Ltd.
Feel free to contact us at any time by filling our Contact form.
We value your opinion!