Maritime news

Monitor breaking maritime news and insights for profitable, efficient and safe shipping.

Tagged in Feedertech

Wan Hai Lines to launch China – India Service VI (CI6) Service

Wan Hai Lines has announced the launch of China - India Service VI “CI6 service” on 15th November, 2020. This new service will help to expand the Wan Hai Lines network in North China and West India.This service will be jointly operated with Sinokor …
Oct 21, 2020 / Curious

DP World Acquires Leading Marine Logistics Provider

Unifeeder, a 100% owned subsidiary of DP World PLC, has announced the acquisition of a 77% stake in the Feedertech Group. The deal, which is expected to close in Q1/2020, is the latest step in DP World’s vision to build end-to-end logistics …
Dec 17, 2019 / Curious

Unifeeder acquires the Feedertech Group

Unifeeder has acquired a 77% stake in The Feedertech Group, a Singapore-based feeder and shortsea operator. The Group’s Chairman, Ali Maghami, will retain the remaining 23% shareholding.Established in 2003, the Group operates two companies; …
Dec 3, 2019 / Vessels