On 24 of November single-deck dry cargo vessel project RSD49 mixed "river-sea" navigation "Pola Sevastiana" has gone on sea trials in Lake Ladoga.
The vessel was built at Nevsky Shipyard for Pola Rise, LLC (Russia). Dry cargo vessel project was developed by JSC "Marine Engineering Bureau".
Function - sea and mixed (river-sea) transportation of general and bulk cargo, including metal, grain, timber, coal, bulky and heavy cargo, dangerous cargo of Classes 1.4S, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8, 9 and B of BC Code.
A feature of the ship (opposed to all the other projects, "Volga-Don Max" class created by the Marine Engineering Bureau) is the presence of a large middle-hold length 52.0 m, which allows to transport in direct flights Europe - Caspian oversized project cargo, which should significantly affect the overall the financial results of work.
At the same time the project vessels of RSD49 are by far the largest of dry cargo vessels which satisfy dimensions of the Volga-Don canal.
- The maximum length, m 139.95
- Length between perpendiculars, m 135.74
- Width, m 16.50 Height of the board, m 6.00
- Draft, m (at sea / in the river) 4.70 / 3.60
- Deadweight, t (at sea / in the river) 7143/4507
- Autonomy, days 20
- Range of navigation, miles 4000
- Volume of cargo holds, m³ 10921
- Number of holds 3
Source: Nevsky Shipyard