CMA CGM announced yesterday a significant improvement of its product connecting Mediterranean countries direct to West Africa strategic markets.
As from February 19th, 2018, EURAF 4 service will be upgraded as follows:
- New port coverage: Marseille - Barcelona - Valencia - Casablanca - Algeciras - Tangier - Dakar - Lome - Bata - Malabo - Apapa - Tincan - Onne - Kribi - Port Gentil - Libreville - Douala - Algeciras - Marseille
- Fleet is upgraded with one additional vessel: with 9 vessels up to 3,600 TEU nominal capacity, EURAF 4 port coverage is achieved in 63 days
- New product direct from West Mediterranean and Morocco to Senegal and Nigeria with very competitive transit times. Dakar will be reached in 13 days from Valencia and Apapa in 27 days
- Kribi direct weekly call is added in the port coverage effective March 5th, 2018, a strategic hub to connect the Democratic Republic of Congo and Gabon through CMA CGM radial feeder system
- Italy coverage will be served in relay by CMA CGM main liner services through Tangier
Source: CMA CGM