CMA CGM announced earlier today the revamping of dedicated CIMEX 2K2 service connecting Asia with India and Pakistan, with especially a call at Karachi SAPT instead of KICT and at Nhava Sheva BMCT instead of GTI.
Through CIMEX 2K2, CMA CGM is able to provide:
- Weekly sailings covering China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan
- Direct service ex Central China (Shanghai, Ningbo), South China (Shekou / Nansha) to India (Nhava Sheva BMCT), to Pakistan (Karachi SAPT)
- New direct connection from Nansha to Karachi SAPT
- Access to Pakistan upcountry thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Karachi
- Access to India hinterland thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Nhava Sheva
CIMEX 2K2 main features are the following:
Service Commencement: November 14th, 2018 (ETA Shanghai) with m/v KOTA PEMIMPIN voy. 0VN01W1MA
Transit time references: Shanghai to Nhava Sheva in 18 days | Shanghai to Karachi SAPT in 22 days
With this service linking Asia with India and Pakistan, CMA CGM is providing enhanced coverage in the Region.
Source: CMA CGM