A new publication out now highlights the diversity of the port terminals and wharves on the River Thames.
Produced by the Port of London Authority - ‘Port of London Handbook 2016’ sets out key information for people involved in the transport, shipping, freight, logistics and related sectors.
The 148 page full-colour A4 book includes:
- articles about the latest river and PLA developments
- details of the different terminals in the Port of London
- maps showing terminal locations
- information on facilities and services
- details of key contacts, maritime businesses, suppliers and agents
- information on shipping services to and from the Port of London
With the Thames providing great access to and from the biggest market in the UK, this is a useful tool to assist people involved in moving cargoes in and out of the UK.
The digital version is available now at: https://www.pla.co.uk/assets/2016handbook.pdf
Hardcopies of the Handbook are available free of charge to people working in the transport, shipping, logistics, and freight sectors. To receive a copy, please email: email@example.com stating your name, company and full postal address.
Source: Port of London Authority