Matson Logistics Supply Chain Services is expanding its less-than-container-load (LCL) capabilities by offering direct fast transit from China to the New York and New Jersey markets.
The service is based on Matson's industry-leading China-Long Beach Express (CLX) service, which offers the fastest transit times in the Transpacific trade, and partners with JAD International for expedited coast-to-coast transport.
Container ship Maunawili - Image: Steve Slead
The new service provides exceptional benefits, including:
- LCL freight receipt at origin CFS locations in Shanghai, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Tianjin, and Xiamen.
- Weekly Matson sailings from Shanghai via Long Beach to New York/New Jersey. Unmatched transit speed and reliability: Shanghai to NY/NJ in 14 days with cargo availability Thursday afternoons.
- Convenient CFS facility in Elizabeth, NJ to ensure fast availability and deliveries.
- Service options include origin pick-up and expedited door delivery at destination.
- All shipments are managed end-to-end for optimal visibility and service performance by our award winning customer service staff.
"We listened to our clients' needs and in collaboration with JAD International, we are proud to bring this premium service to the market," said Jeffrey Ivinski, director of sales & marketing for Matson Logistics Supply Chain Services. "Matson created an alternative to costly air freight to the West Coastand now we are bringing expedited service to the important New York metro market. To compete with air freight we not only have to be fast but also extremely reliable. With Matson's outstanding ocean transit and JAD's land network, we can execute with a high degree of precision and add even more value for our customers."
Matson Logistics Supply Chain Services (SCS) is a business unit of Matson Logistics, offering freight consolidation, customs brokerage, purchase order management, and non-vessel operating common carrier services. In addition to SCS, Matson Logistics provides multi-modal freight transportation across North America, and warehousing and distribution services at key east and west coast ports. Matson Logistics is a subsidiary of Matson, Inc., a leading ocean carrier serving Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Micronesia, and select South Pacific islands.
JAD International's foundation has been built on quick communication, exceptional service, and intelligent solutions. Our goal is to be the number one transportation provider for time definite shipping through our exclusive networks. There are many options available but there is only one true solution: JAD International for all of your dedicated shipping needs. Our expert team exemplifies the drive, dedication and personalized service that sets us apart from the rest of the industry. Make JAD International part of your logistics solution and experience the difference.