Returns all ports visited by specific vessel or all vessels that visited specific port.
Port Calls per Port
PortCalls API service provides information about all vessels that visited specific port. Requested with a LOCODE the API delivers data about all vessels that called any port along with information about their Actual Time of Arrival (ATA) and Actial Time of Departure (ATD). Each query to the API can be for a different port specified by its LOCODE and there are no limits in the number of queried ports or the interval of queries.
Port Calls per Vessel
PortCalls API service provides information about all visited ports of any ship or a fleet of ships. The API delivers information about all visited ports of any ship with information about their Actual Time of Arrival (ATA), Actial Time of Departure (ATD), port name, lcoode and country. Each query to the API can be for a different ship or a fleet of ships specified by their IMO or MMSI number and there are no limits in the number of queried ships or the interval of queries. Each API response returns the data in XML or JSON format.
This service grants access to three different datasets depending on customer’s needs:
- PortCall dataset – visited port, port country, port locode, date/time and type of the event (arrival/departure)
- AIS dataset - coordinates, course, speed, heading, current draught, destination, ETA, name, callsign, IMO, MMSI, AIS type, dimensions
- Voyage dataset – origin port name and locode, country, time of departure
How much does it cost?
This is a “Pay-per-Use” service where data is provided against credits. All you need is purchase some credits.
Credits can be used for all credit-based services: Vessels, PortCalls, ExpectedArrivals, MasterData
For the PortCall dataset the API will charge you 2 credits per record.
You are charged credits for the delivered data only.
There are additional parameters that will help you to filter the returned data and reduce the number of spent credits.
How can I obtain credits?
Credits are provided on:
- Subscription basis – the price per credit is lower and credits can be used for a period of 1 month. Recommended for continuous needs.
- On-demand basis – the price per credit is higher and credits can be used for a period of 12 months.
We will provide you detailed credits pricing on your request.
Sample use cases
1) You would like to explore the ports visited by 5 of your competitor’s vessels within the past 3 months. The API provides 60 port call records and charges you 120 credits (60 records x 2 credits each).
2) You would like to explore all vessels that visited port Singapore in the first quarter of 2018. The API provides you information about the time of arrival and departure along with specific information about all vessels and charges you 2 credits for each returned record.